Going Paperless in Investor360°
Clients with an Investor360°® login can now access tax documents—along with many other mailings—online, before they are mailed out! Clients can receive immediate e-mail notifications as soon as tax forms are available by signing up for e-delivery when they choose their paperless options. Tax forms sent by mail will be mailed 5–7 days after they have been posted online. Not only does this allow them to file their taxes without waiting for paper mailings, they can import information electronically into some tax reporting software programs.
Signing up for electronic delivery
If you already have access to Investor360° and would like to sign up for electronic delivery, you can take the following steps:
- Log on to www.investor360.net.
- Go to the Statements & Documents tab in Investor360°® and select View Paperless.
- For each account carried by NFS listed under Paperless Preferences, indicate the one e-mail address NFS should use for sending notifications that an eligible account document is available for online viewing. Please note:
- If there is a prefilled e-mail address showing, please verify that it is correct. If not, click in the Email Destination field and correct it.
- If you don’t see an account listed under Paperless Preferences, it is likely owned by someone else. If that person wants to receive paperless documents, contact us to create an ID for him or her.
- If there is no e-mail address for the selected account holder, please enter it manually by clicking in the Email Destination field.
- Check the appropriate box(es) to indicate the eligible account documents for which you want to suppress paper delivery.
- Click Save, and read and accept the disclaimer that appears.
After you’ve completed these steps, e-notifications will begin when the current statement cycle is complete. Once e-notification is active, just go to the Portfolio tab and click on Statements & Documents to view your information.